The amulets of Jatukam Rammathep owe their name to the legend
of 2 princes of the kingdom of Srivijaya who are the guardians
Relics from Buddha to Wat Mahatat (Nakhon Sri Thammarat)
but this deity is at the base
a slightly wrathful aspect of the Bodhisattva Avalokiteshvara.
The first known series of these amulets dates from 1987
and was blessed by Ajarn Khunpan, but it's only from 2006
that their popularity has become important and has even become
a real fashion phenomenon from 2007 to 2009.
These amulets are considered very powerful protections
and as talismans attracting wealth and luck.
- Grande amulette Jatukham Rammathep multicolore. 17,50€
- Grande amulette tricolore Jatukham Rammathep et Luang Phor Thuat. 19,99€
- Amulette Jatukham Rammathep multicolore. 17,50€
- Grande amulette Jatukham Rammathep / Phra Pidta. 27,50€
- Amulette Jatukham Rammathep / Po Shiwok. 19,50€
- Grande amulette Jatukham Rammathep / Phra Pidta. 19,99€
- Amulette Jatukham Rammathep argentée - Wat Nong Bua. 19,99€
- Grande amulette Jatukham Rammathep / Phra Pidta - Wat Hua Lampong. 19,99€
- Grande amulette Jatukham Rammathep. 29,99€
- Belle amulette Jatukham Rammathep - Wat Ko Lanta 24,99€
- Amulette Jatukham Rammathep - Brahma 19,99€